Hotel: Fortune Group Bay Island
Tour Cost per Adults: Rs 21,000/
Duration : 3 Nights / 4 Days
The Fortuna Island Hotel is an ideal choice, for a relaxing holiday in splendid isolation, away from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Superbly positioned on the tiny island of St. Nikola, with great views across the sparkling Adriatic to Pore?, the surrounding pines and pristine beaches provide a glorious setting for an unforgettable holiday. A short boat ride away lays the picturesque waterfront of Pore?, a town of entertainment and a union of different cultures. In summer the maze of narrow streets come alive with the sights and sounds of street performers and music concerts – from brass bands to jazz groups and everything in-between.
But you don’t necessarily need to cross the short stretch of water to have a great time. The hotel has a full programme of sports and entertainment including children’s’ fun and games at the mini club Maro and playground plus water sports activities for all the family. In the evening, live music on the terrace provides a spectacular place to drink, dance or just sit and gaze at the twinkling silhouette of the mainland. Most of the rooms at the Fortuna Island Hotel feature balconies and all have wonderful scenic views of either the crystal clear sea and or rich green parkland.
There are several great dining options at the hotel including a show-cooking buffet restaurant highlighting the best of Mediterranean cuisine, and a grill restaurant with a scenic poolside terrace facing the old town of Pore?. The Fortuna Island Hotel is a fantastic choice for family fun or quiet relaxation, on or off the island.
- Air-conditioned hotel restaurant with open-plan kitchen
- Rich buffet breakfast and dinner
- Pool snack bar
- Lobby bar
Beach and Swimming pool
- Concrete, pebble, grass and stone beach on the island
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
Entertainment and Activities
- Evening music in the facility from April to October
- Sports and recreational activity programmes from May to October
- Children’s activity programmes from May to September
- Children’s playground and sandpit
Sport & Recreation
- Sports centre close to the hotel
- Tennis courts – 200 m from the hotel
- Watch the FIFA World Cup 2010 on an LCD TV at the lobby bar and enjoy many additional activities
- Free parking on the mainland
- Free boat trip to Pore (every 30 min)
- WiFi Internet access – lobby
- Room service
- Pre-order service (extra charge): flowers, food platter with smoked ham and cheese, champagne, wine, trips…
- Conference room for up to 90 persons
Airport transfers are available on request and will be charged extra
Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
One half day city sight seeing ending at the sound and light show.
Rates are valid for 2 adults sharing a double standard room. Complimentary accommodation (room only basis) for two children below the age of 5 years in the same room provided extra bed is not taken.
In Port Blair children between 5-12 years chargeable at Rs. 1000 per child per night in the same room, on the given meal & rate plan. Children above 12 years chargeable @ Rs. 1500/- per child per night in the same room on the given meal and rate plan.
Extra bed not included in the package.
Inclusive of Currently applicable Hotel taxes
Packages are extendable on pro rata basis and subject to availability
Offer valid on prior reservation
This offer cannot be combined with any other existing offer, discounts or special promotions.
Most of the accommodation at the Fortuna Island Hotel features balcony views across the sea to the old waterfront of Pore where brightly coloured fishing boats bob in the gentle swell. With the lush pine and laurel trees, covers the island in a thick blanket of rich green from which you can have a room view.
For Fortuna Island Hotel Reservation and Best Resort Andamanand. Click here.